The Audit Committee of the Company has been established in accordance with the provisions of prevailing laws and regulations based on the Decision Letter of the Board of Commissioners of the Company. 018 /MDP/LGL/DP/IV/ 18 dated March 24, 2018 and the Audit Committee Charter with the members of the Audit Committee as follows:
Chairman: Sanjeva Advani
Members: Richard Antonio
The Audit Committee
Indonesian citizen, born in 1968. Serving as the Head of the Audit Committee based on the Decree No. 012/KOM/Corpsec/MDP10/2020 dated October 27, 2020. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, majoring in Finance from the State University of New York, Buffalo in 1992. Presently, he holds a concurrent position as Independent Commissioner of the Company. Prior to serving as Independent Commissioner, he worked in Corporate Investment Banking at Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) (1993-1999) and as Director at PT Infra Cerdas Indonesia (2002-2008).
The Audit Committee
Richard Antonio, an Indonesian citizen, was born in 1994. Joined on 1 November 2020 PT MD Pictures Tbk as a Member of the Audit Committee of PT MD Pictures Tbk based on the Decree of the Board of Commissioners Number 012 / KOM / Corpsec / MDP10 / 2020 dated 27 October 2020.
Currently he is the Manager of Finance, Accounting and Business Development at PT Pratama Widya Tbk and Member of the Audit Committee of PT Morenzo Abadi Perkasa Tbk. Previously, he was the Audit Manager at Jamaludin, Ardi, Sukimto & Partners Public Accountants Firm (2015-2019).
He holds a Bachelor of Accounting degree at Trisaksi University.
The Audit Committee
Indonesian citizen, born in 1956. He serves as a Member of the Audit Committee of PT MD Pictures Tbk based on the Decree of the Board of Commissioners No. 012/KOM/Corpsec/MDP10/2020 dated October 27, 2020. He earned a Master’s Degree in Management from the Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi (STIEK IPWI) in 1996 and Diploma IV (Accountant) from Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara (STAN) in 1983.
Other past or current positions include Advisor at PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (PT PNM) (2016-2018), Head of Internal Audit Unit at PT PNM (2010-2015), several advanced positions at the Finance and Development Supervisory Agency (BPKP) as Expert Auditor at BPKP Head Office (1992-2010), Tax Auditor at the Directorate General of Taxes of the Ministry of Finance (1988-1991), Auditor at Regional BPKP (1984-1987), Auditor at the Directorate General of Finance and Development Supervision, Ministry of Finance (1978-1983).
The Audit Committee has the Audit Committee Charter as a guide to the performance of the Audit Committee duties and in accordance with Rule Number 55/POJK.04/2015 where the charter is approved by the Board of Commissioners of the Company dated March 24, 2018.
The term of duty of the members of the Audit Committee shall not be longer than the term of office of the Board of Commissioners as stipulated in the articles of association and may be re-elected only for the period of one (1) subsequent period.
The duties and responsibilities of the Audit Committee in accordance with the Charter of the Audit Committee which have been prepared and stipulated by the Decision of the Board of Commissioners of the Company are as follows:
- Reviewing financial information issued by the Company to the public and / or authorities including financial reports, projections, and other financial information related to the Company's financial information.
- Reviewing the Company's compliance with laws and regulations relating to the Company's activities.
- Providing independent opinions in the event of disagreements between management and accountants for the services they provide
- Providing recommendations to the Board of Commissioners regarding the appointment of an Accountant based on independence, scope of assignment, and compensation for services
- Reviewing / evaluating the implementation of audits by internal auditors and overseeing the implementation of follow-up by the Board of Directors on the findings of internal auditors
- Providing a review of the risk management activities carried out by the Board of Directors, if the Company does not have a risk monitoring function under the Board of Commissioners
- Reviewing complaints related to the Company's accounting and financial reporting processes.
- Reviewing and providing an advice to the Board of Commissioners regarding the potential conflict of interest of the Company.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of Company documents, data and information.
Authority of the Audit Committee:
- Access Company documents, data and information about the employees, funds, assets and company resources needed.
- Communicate directly with employees, including Directors and parties who carry out the functions of internal audit, risk management, and accountants regarding the duties and responsibilities of the Audit Committee.
- Involving independent parties outside the Audit Committee members who are needed to assist in carrying out their duties (if needed)
- Performing other authorities granted by the Board of Commissioners.
The Audit Committee is appointed and responsible to the Board of Commissioners with the task of giving opinions to the Board of Commissioners on reports or matters submitted by the Board of Directors to the Board of Commissioners, identifying matters that require the attention of the Board of Commissioners and carrying out other tasks related to the task Board of Commissioners.
The implementation of the roles and responsibilities of the Audit Committee has been carried out in accordance with the duties and responsibilities of the Audit Committee listed in the Audit Committee Charter.